Iranian travel agency in paris | invitation letter for Iran visa
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a tourist visa is issued to foreign nationals wishing to travel to Iran individually or in groups in order to visit the country, or visit their friends and relatives. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with a possibility of extension in Iran. The visa is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue. Depending on your nationality and the consulate you depend on, you can submit your documents to obtain a visa in a few days with authorization code or letter of invitation (see below). Most consulates require an authorization number from the Foreign Ministry in Tehran. Without this authorization number, it is not possible to guarantee that the visa will be granted. Obtaining this approval is the most important step in the visa application, after which there will be not much left to do. You will have your visa in two weeks (or even 1 or 2 days in case of emergency visa). Persevoyages as an Iranian travel agency in Paris offers the obtaining of letter of invitation for Iran visa service as well as visa collecting service.
1. Get the invitation letter (authorization code or authorization number)
After receiving your application form (button below) and your scanned passport, the official request will be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and will be subject to a formal procedure. At the end of the procedure a letter of authorization will be issued and then faxed to the Iranian consulate that you have indicated in the form. We will give you the reference code of this letter that allows you to apply for your visa. This code is only valid for the consulate mentioned and only for 1 month from the date of issue (though there is the possibility of an extension but not exceeding 3 months).
2. Collecting the visa from the consulate
When you have the reference code, you will need to refer to the consulate with your passport (original) (1), travel insurance (2), the completed visa application form (3) (obtainable from the consulate or downloadable from their website or here ), 2 passport sized photos (3 * 4, white background, with hair covered for ladies for some consulates), visa fees and authorization number (always check the required documents with the consulate, since there may be different rules in different consulates). You can also send documents and receive the visa by mail (Tourist Visa). Please contact the consulate for details.
Normally, the time for obtaining a visa is about 2 weeks (it can still be obtained within 48 hours in case of emergency or even within 24 hours if you insist, and if you provide proof). The fee is € 75 (for the urgent visa) and 50 € (for normal visa). You can pay by credit card at the Iranian Embassy.
From the moment you got your visa, you have 3 months to go to Iran, then your visa will be valid for the period you have chosen, the date of your arrival in Iran will be the first day of your visa .
As of now, it is mandatory for the applicants to have their fingerprint taken at the embassy. The applicants have therefore to attend in person to register their fingerprints.
(1) Your passport must be valid for the next 6 months by the time you apply for the visa.
(2) As for the insurance, if you have a Visa credit card, ask for a certificate from your bank manager. Generally, travel insurance is included in the contract.
For more information about sending your documents, we invite you to Contact the Iranian Embassy in Paris.
Please complete the form below for each passenger and send us the scanned passports for all travelers to email@example.com. These documents will be needed to start the process. The fee for the service is 39 € per applicant. Once the form is completed, the payment details will be sent to you by email.
Application Form for authorisation number
Circuits privatifs Iran
- Tapis volant |25j
- La Perse de jadis |21j
- La gloire de la Perse |17j
- L'essence de la Perse |15j
- Regard persan |14j
- La vieille Perse |12j
- Les merveilles de la Perse |12j
- Des villes à l'orée du désert |12j
- La Grandeur de la Perse |10j
- L'éclat de la Perse |10j
- Nord par le nord-ouest |10j
- A la découverte de la Perse historique |7j
- L'âge d'or de la Perse |7j
- Histoire et nature |7j
- La floraison de la civilisation |4j
- Le charme de la Perse |4j
Circuits Désert Iran
Circuits Nomades Iran
- Vivre avec les nomades à Farashband
- Vivre avec les nomades à Sepidan et à Margoun
- Vivre avec les nomades à Shah’reza
- Vivre avec les nomades à Boroujen
- Vivre avec les nomades à Bavanat
- Vivre avec les nomades à Sepidan
Circuits Ski Iran
- Faire du ski hors piste à la montagne Damavand B
- Faire du ski hors piste à la montagne Damavand
- Ski hors piste au mont Dena
- Faire du ski à Darband Sar
- Faire du ski à Tochal deux jours
- Faire du ski à Tochal
- Faire du ski à Shemshak
- Faire du ski à Poulad Kaf
- Faire du ski à Dizin